December 14, 2012

What I have been up to....


Hello all! I know I keep saying I will post :( Here is the thing I have 3 kids and no time. I have no idea how ladies post stuff everyday. 
Erika is 15 now and has her drivers permit. Stay off the road! She is also in 4 classes for dance. Abby is about to start soccer and Jakob is playing football. I am glad to stay busy with the loss of my mom always on my mind, but sorry not enough time in the day to keep up with crafting. So no more promises of post from me.. We will just have to take it one day at a time. I did do some cute treats for the kids for school like I do every year, but did not get pictures they were going out the door as I was finishing up. 
I do have a couple of pictures to share.



                            He started with wanting to be Captain America now he wants to be a football player! I told him fine as long as he plays for the Cowboys! 
#6 
 Erika's birthday at home! She is to old she said for birthday parties! She just wanted to go out to eat with her boyfriend and a new cell phone.. Growing up way to fast!
Abby is so much like me a Tomboy! But she did let me try something I saw on Pinterest..Foil and flat iron. Came out cute.



Jakob asked the girl down the street to marry him.. She is only 6 years older then him.
         She said yes!

Love Monster trucks!
Watched a pig Race.. Ruth one trying to get the cookie!
Fair

Had to add.. I mean this dang thing had me laughing!














No comments:

Post a Comment